El Palacio de Hierro is the first and most sophisticated department store in Mexico, offering since 1891 excellent services and products from the most prestigious national and international brands.
Target audience: Tourists and general public
Alchemia’s objective was to position El Palacio de Hierro Polanco (EPHP) as a destination within a destination in Mexico City.
- The design and creation of Luxury Destination Experiences at EPHP.
- Generation of a Loyalty Program with the Mexican Concierge Association (Top 15 Luxury Hotels in Mexico City).
- A daily follow-up with over 35 Concierges to increase visitation and travel-shopping experiences at EPH.
- Co-creation of a shopping tour plan with 8 Top Tour Operators.
- The creation of a shopping tourism platform in collaboration with Tourism Government Offices and Mexico Tourism Board.
- Media Trips with internacional influencers: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, AFAR, USA Today, Condé Nast Traveler, amongst others.
- Domestic & International Trade Shows participation.
Women’s Forum Mexico: Session presented by EPH with Dayle Haddon. Reception at EPH Polanco. EPH booth. Presence in press wall and all forum communications.
Franz Mayer Museum: Placing an exclusive piece of the exhibition The World of Tim Burton inside the Departamental Store. Private tour in the museum for VIP clients of EPHP.
Turibus: Official stop at EPH Polanco was created. Inaugural event with the presence of the CDMX Secretary of Tourism. Introduce an audio of historical EPHPin the Polanco-Centro circuit.
iVenture Card: Inclusion EPHP in the catalog of tourist offers and incentive plan for visitors.
InterNations: Two events for expatriates, to increase the requests for EPH cards, appointments with Personal Shopper and data base.