Established by the Travel Promotion Act of 2009 as the nation's first public-private partnership to spearhead a globally coordinated marketing effort to promote the United States as a premier travel destination. Since its founding, Brand USA has worked in close partnership with more than 900 partner organizations to invite the world to explore the exceptional, diverse, and virtually limitless travel experiences and destinations available in the United States of America.
Target audience: Trade and Travel & Lifestyle media
To inspire and educate Mexican travelers to experience a more diverse travel portfolio in the USA to increase the visitation and expense in the destinations.
We have an extensive database of the tourism industry that we can segment and customize according to needs and objectives.
We create alliances with strategic partners for the achievement of objectives and management of various actions such as: familiarization trips, participation and management of fairs, virtual, face-to-face and / or hybrid training, product development, cooperative marketing campaigns and sales missions.
Through contact with top travel, lifestyle and trade media, we place multi-destination content on experiences in the United States, this material allows us to publicize the wide range of experiences, from gastronomic, cultural and nature to millions of potential Mexican tourists looking to make their trip to the United States. In addition to our constant conversation with the media, we also generate events that positively impact the Mexican audience.
From 2018 to june 2021 we generated:
of earned media value (MXN)
- Product development with TOs.
- Webinars: More than 150 webinars with more than 26,300 trained travel agents.
- USA Discovery Program Certification more than 800 users and 3,400 badges completed.
- Creation of monthly incentives throughout the year to train about the United States.
- Presence in virtual forums.
- Coop-marketing campaigns.
- Trade Virtual events.
- Creation of 8 training capsules and 2 podcast.
- Media events like America’s Musical Journey premiere event with over 300 attendees (press, influencers, thought leaders, strategic partners, USA Embassy and Brand USA global team).
- 6 exclusive events to promote spring, summer, fall and winter destinations.
- 3 virtual events, one with the astronaut John Herrington, to keep the travelers and media inspire during the pandemic.
Cinepolis, Aeromexico, ESPN, Best Day.